Megafon expands network in Yekaterinburg
The company has deployed more than 150 base stations in Yekaterinburg in the first half of the year. Megafon is working to develop the network in small towns and villages this year. Improvements in service quality have already been made in an area affecting 300,000 residents, according to TelecomPaper.
Megafon is one of the three largest mobile operators in Russia. It is the only company to have launched its own network, bringing full range mobile services to the entire country. The number of active subscribers to Megafon service exceeds 63 million people.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants