Belarus to present at Innoprom
Belarus will present products in economy, science, technology and innovation at the exhibition, according to Pavel Zhukovsky, the head of the department of exhibition activities and regional cooperation at the Trade Ministry, the Belarusian Telegraph Agency reports.
Visitors to the exposition can see the latest offerings of Belarusian scientists as well as innovations from the mechanical engineering and instrument making industries. Companies including MAZ, Amkodor and Pozhsnab will showcase their latest equipment in the open-air exhibition. Additional presentations will be made by Agat-Manatement Systems and Integral.
The event will take place from July 12 through July 15.
Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, Chairwoman of the Federation Council Valentina Matviyenko and Governor of Sverdlovsk Oblast Evgeny Kuivashev are all expected to be in attendance at the opening ceremony, according to Belarusian Telegraph Agency.
The theme of this year's event is "Human Technology: We Design and Build the Future." Organizers say that the exhibition stresses that economic growth is not an end in itself, and that investment, innovation, modernization of industry and infrastructure are needed primarily to improve the quality of life, the Belarusian Telegraph Agency reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants