Lukoil hoping to open operations at Koltsovo Airport
The announcement was made on Tuesday, according to The Moscow Times.
"We plan for active involvement, such as the development of a new wing-fueling complex," Alekperov said, the Moscow Times reports. "I believe that if the documents are developed, construction would take a year."
Alekperov didn't discuss how much money would be invested into the project.
Fueling Company Koltsovo, part of TNK-BP, currently has operations at the airport, while Lukoil-Aero is a major supplier of aircraft fuel to the airport, according to The Moscow Times.
Lukoil is a major international oil and gas company. It accounts for 2.2 percent of global output of crude oil. The company has a strong position, which it says on its website is due to 20 year of work to expand the reserve base, increasing business scale by seeking out and executing strategic transactions.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants