Yekaterinburg Electrical Company introduces SmartGrid at Innoprom 2012
The company will present the potential and process of launching Smart Grid in the Yekaterinburg electric mains system. SmartGrid is a technology for building smart distribution networks of the future. The company's presentation will show how to build and operate SmartGrid, how it will change the role of the consumer, how it will bring new technology to the communal housing services network and how it will change public transportation.
The company will also present Yekaterinburg's first electromobile as well as display new charging stations for the transport of the future.
Company experts will participate in the International Conference on Technical Regulation in the Single Economic Zone and Harmonization of Technical Legislation in Russia and the EU.
Yekaterinburg Electrical Network Company's stand No. 1F7.3 will be located in Pavilion 1 on July 11-15, 2012. Their presentations will occur during a panel on Industrial Innovation Strategies.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants