Routes CIS to open in Yekaterinburg
Several new companies have registered for the event, surpassing the 200 who were expected to be in attendance. Airlines expected to attend include Yakutia Airlines, VIM Airlines, Kazan Airport, Belgorod International Airport, Rossiya, Aerosvit, Air Astana and Ural Airlines, with more expected to confirm soon.
"It's a great honor to welcome representatives of the world's airports and airlines here in Yekaterinburg," Koltosovo Airport CEO Evgeny Chudnovsky said. "We hope that Koltsovo Airport will become a center for cooperation between airlines and airports, bringing their interests together, and that the result of this Routes CIS event will be new air services to CIS cities."
Additionally, interest has been shown by Middle East carriers, including Etihad Airways and Qatar Airways.
"The unique location of Yekaterinburg makes it the ideal place for delegates from all over the CIS region," Nigel Mayes, the vice president for UBM Aviation Routes, said.
The event will include a strategy forum as well as several panel sessions with industry leaders.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants