Three more arrested in Konteyev case
"The court has made a decision to apply to the detained the measure of restraint in the form of detention in custody," the Russian Interior Ministry's main department for the Ural Federal District said, according to Itar-Tass.
The three new suspects were detained as part of an ongoing investigation that has seen documents and other media that are considered important evidence in the criminal case found.
Konteyev was detained in August and charged with organizing the murders of two businessmen for the redistribution of income from Ural Federal District consumer market companies.
The Verkh-Isetsky District Court of Yekaterinburg, acting on the request of the investigation, took Konteyev into custody on August 23. An additional charge of bribery was then levied against him, Itar-Tass reports.
A new criminal case was then opened on June 9 against Konteyev, his wife and five members of an organized group for alleged extortion for the legalization of property.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants