Yekaterinburg social worker wins award
Zagida Hazipova won first place in the second annual event, which comes with a cash prize worth approximately $15,165. Her success has brought national attention to Sverdlovsk social workers, OblGazeta.ru reports.
"It is very important that the number of severe life-span were close friends, substitute your shoulder to lean on," Hazipova said, according to OblGazeta.ru. "Such a (person) for their customers and I try to be. Communication with clients gives me vitality, and the work I always go with a smile."
Hazipova organized clubs, vocational guidance programs and a support system for those in need in Yekaterinburg.
The event was attended by teachers, social workers, psychologists, directors of institutions and heads of departments. The awards ceremony for the winners was held on Friday at the State Academic Maly Theatre of Russia.
Eugene Kuyvashev, the governor of the Sverdlovsk region, spoke to the social workers in attendance at the event.
"Thank you for your selfless and noble work, for (your) willingness to serve people, to empathize with others' pain and help in trouble," Kuyvashev said, according to OblGazeta.ru. "I wish you good health, happiness and success in their work to the benefit of residents of Sverdlovsk region."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants