Questions answered about Yekaterinburg road repairs
Basil Bukharin, the director of the urban improvement institution of the municipal treasury department, said that 80 percent of the work that will occur on 77 roads in the city will take place at night. The project chose certain roads to work on at night due to the amount of traffic on the roads during the day, the value of the roads in the city's infrastructure and the local availability of public transportation, OblGazeta.ru reports.
Despite the late hour for construction, Bukharin assured concerned parties that the quality of the work will be high and the costs for the work will remain the same.
"The technology-production work is not changed, with the full closure of the road works are carried out sequentially in a quiet (environment)," Bukharin said, according to OblGazeta.ru. "Increased cost in calculating the cost of work the customer is not laid. Municipal contract price is firm and not subject to change."
By working at night, Bukharin hopes to effectively deliver materials to equipment without delay, though he acknowledges that some complaints may occur due to the loud noises during a typically quiet time.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants