Cooling temperatures to hit Sverdlovsk Region
The higher temperature on Saturday may be accompanied by winds from the East Southeast at 10 to 20 miles per hour. A storm system anticipated for Sunday should drop the temperature. The storm will likely hit the region tangentially after moving from the Central district on the republic of Komi, the Euro-Asian News reports.
Humidity will hit 66 percent on Sunday with a moderate UV Index of five. The temperature is expected to hit 75 degrees Fahrenheit as a high on Sunday and will drop to 55 degrees Fahrenheit at night. Yekaterinburg is likely to experience rain showers on Sunday morning that will transition into steadier rain by the afternoon. The chance of rain goes up from 70 percent during the day to 80 percent at night, Weather.com reports.
The temperature in Yekaterinburg is predicted to be 73 degrees Fahrenheit on Monday, 74 degrees Fahrenheit on Tuesday and 76 degrees Fahrenheit on Wednesday before jumping to 80 degrees Fahrenheit on Thursday and steadying at 79 degrees Fahrenheit on Friday. There is a 60 percent chance of rain on Monday morning giving way to clearer skies until Saturday, June 16.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants