Yekaterinburg raises municipal budget projections
According to the press service of the Yekaterinburg municipal duma, the city expects revenues to increase by 3.2 percent. In addition, the municipal Duma expects revenues to increase by 6.2 percent for expenses, BakuToday.net reports.
The municipal revenue increases can be attributed to increasing tax revenues on imputed incomes. The increasing tax revenues are due to an unexpected growth in the number of taxpayers and objects of taxation. Also contributing towards the municipal revenue increase were raised incomes from non-tax sources, and increases in fiscal subsidies from other sources, including a substantial subsidy from the regional budget for major repairs and renovations on roads in the Ural capital.
The increased revenues will be used in the expenditure budget in order to increase spending on education. The city announced plans to appropriate some of the increased revenues for the construction of new kindergartens, and to raise payments to school employees. In addition, the city will provide additional funds for necessary repairs on various health institutions within the city of Yekaterinburg, according to BakuToday.net.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants