Creativity festival planned for June 11 in Yekaterinburg
The forum brings together major agencies to organize and develop the recreational and cultural sphere of life for citizens of the city. The forum is meant to publicly present contemporary ways of spending leisure time to everyday people. Thousands of people are expected to attend a rich program of celebrations put on by cultural and leisure areas, JustMedia.ru reports.
The festival will open with Dancing City at noon at the main entrance of the park, while the central avenue will play host to an exhibition of fine and decorative arts called City of Masters. Athletes will present at the forum in the area of sports in Mayakovsky square from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. A concert program called Colorful Voice will occur on the playground from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. In addition, a gala concert on the park's stage and other informative and interesting events will greet each guest upon entering the forum.
One of the major parts of the forum will be the awarding of the best cultural and leisure facilities of the year. The ceremony will be held on the main Central Park stage at 6 p.m.
The entrance fee for the forum is approximately $1.54, according to JustMedia.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants