UIIT launches new international partnership
The international partnership will allow the school to offer its students a hospitality management diploma, should they complete a 12 course educational program from EI.
"Students at UIIT will not only be able to earn their Educational Institute certificate, but also directly apply what they learn to the Russian hotel industry, helping the country further increase its guest service standards and tourism competitiveness," rector of UIIT Olga Pirogova said, according to Hospitality-1st.com.
The global academic partnership was made possible due to the high quality of practical training offered at UIIT. The institute is currently partnered with more than 300 tourism related companies within the Russian Federation, including Hyatt and Sandals.
"UIIT is strategically located in the middle of the Eurasian continent, and can cater not only to students from central Russia where EI had no presence previously, but also to students from both Europe and Asia alike," EI president and COO Robert L. Steele III said, according to Hospitality-1st.com. "We are certain they will become a center of excellence in the region by adopting and providing our curriculum and credentials."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants