Monaco roadshow comes to Yekaterinburg
The representatives from Monaco chose Yekaterinburg as a destination because the Ural capital represents one of the most prospective centers for future outbound tourism. The event consisted of a gala evening and presentation held at the Hyatt Regency Yekaterinburg Hotel, MediterraneanNews.com reports.
The event hosted tourism professionals and media representatives from Yekaterinburg, and the speakers included Guillaume Rose of the Monaco tourism bureau, Jesus Scott of the Metropole Hotel in Monte Carlo, Bastien Anouil of the Columbus Hotel and Vilena Pavlova of Burgess Yachts.
The event was the second stop for the Monaco representatives, who began their Russian tour in Moscow, where they held a gala evening and presentation on board a Radisson Royal Cruise boat. One of the primary areas that the Monaco representatives focused on was the cruise market, which will be the key focus for the Monaco tourism bureau in 2012, according to MediterraneanNews.com.
The roadshow events provided an opportunity to establish new fruitful relationships between tourism representatives in both Russia and Monaco.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants