Sverdlovsk teenager boils to death in open sewer manhole
A criminal case has been opened in the town. Investigators are establishing those responsible for the utilities in the residential area in which the incident occurred. Forensic studies are also being conducted to gather evidence related to the death, Itar-Tass reports.
"On May 9, running away from a dog, the boy fell down into a sewage well filled with hot water," the spokesman said, according to Itar-Tass. "As a result, the boy received thermal burns of about 90 percent of the body. A criminal case was initiated on charges of a death through negligence of professional duties."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants