Spring hunting season opens
According to wildlife management authorities, more than 75,000 people are expected to dust off their guns for hunting this spring. The hunting grounds of the Sverdlovsk region are now open for the hunting of game birds, including grouse, geese, ducks and woodcocks, OblGazeta.ru reports.
The southern hunting grounds will be open for a total of four days, from May 10 to May 13, while the northern hunting grounds will be open for a total of 11 days, between May 10 and May 20.
The department for the protection, monitoring and management of wildlife set a number of limitations on hunters, including daily and seasonal limitations on game. Hunters are allowed to kill five woodcocks per day, or 30 for the entire season; three ducks a day, or 20 for the entire season; one goose a day, or two for the entire season; one male grouse a day, or two for the entire season; and two male black grouse a day, or six for the entire season, according to OblGazeta.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants