Four face 15 years in prison for pedophile's beating death
The alleged pedophile sexually abused a nine-year-old girl, which led to the girl's mother, two other women and a man beating the pedophile to death. The Investigative Committee Urals said that the four were arrested in Kushva in Russia's Sverdlovsk region, according to UPI.com.
The beating came during what was reportedly a drinking party at a private residence when the nine-year-old girl pointed at one of the male guests and accused him of molesting her. Other guests at the party then began beating the man.
The man died as a result of a fatal head injury at the hands of the girl's mother, UPI.com reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants