Concrete mixer, car collide in Yekaterinburg
The accident occurred at 11:30 p.m. on Friday, Mir96.ru reports.
The accident happened after the concrete mixer turned left on the street outside Griboyedov Engineering, where the two vehicles collided.
According to witnesses of the accident, the concrete mixer started to make a move through intersection after the light turned green. The Mitsubishi was trying to race through the intersection and the flashing green signal at a high speed, according to Mir96.ru.
After hitting the concrete mixer, the Mitsubishi flipped over. On-lookers and employees of DPS helped to pull the driver from the Mitsubishi.
The driver was the only person in the car, and was later treated at a hospital for multiple bruises and a suspected broken leg.
The Mitsubishi was taken away from the scene of the accident by an evacuator.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants