Tajikistan citizens falls to his death from Yekaterinburg building
The accident occurred at a building owned by the construction company Victoria Invest-Story, Avesta.tj reports.
The victim, Bahtovar Yorov, fell while working on the 15th floor of the building. Another man, Nusratullo Mirzoev, also a Tajikistan citizen, fell off the building too while working alongside Yorov.
The two men were rushed to the hospital following the accident, where Yorov died from the injuries sustained after the fall. Mirzoev only sustained a broken leg, according to Avesta.tj.
As a result of Yorov's death, a representative of the Migration Service of Tajikistan in the Russian Federation will now meet with the executive director of Victoria Invest-Story in order to determine financial compensation.
The money will be used to help compensate Yorov's family and to pay for Mirzoev's treatment, according to Avesta.tj.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants