Yekaterinburg will install fences to complete beautification process
The city administration's beautification committee has completed the repair of 85 percent of the fences, cleaned 36 percent of them and painted approximately 12 percent. The fences require repair after being damaged due to road accidents, the Euro-Asian News reports.
Another reason for the project is that motorists in Yekaterinburg continue to park their cars in places that aren't intended for vehicles, such as on playgrounds and lawns in courtyard areas.
To prevent this problem from continuing, Andrew Jacob, the head of the Yekaterinburg administration, gave specialized services the task to study and install fencing on adjacent territory. The new fences would stop motorists from driving into and parking in the wrong locations.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants