Misharin announces administrative reforms
All regional ministers have been moved to the status of "acting," but which of them will take ministerial posts in the reformed government is still unknown, OblGazeta.ru reports.
The old structure of executive power in certain ministries will be discarded, making way for reorganization. The Ministry of Economy will now deal with investment and development and deal with both the economy and territorial development of the Sverdlovsk region. The Ministry of Construction and Architecture and the Ministry of Transport and Road Management will be combined to form the Ministry of Construction, Infrastructure and Transport of the Sverdlovsk region.
Two ministries, however, have had their status demoted to the rank of departments. The Ministry for State Property Management is now the Department of Property and Land Relations. The Ministry of Commerce, Supply and Services will be the Department of Commerce, Supply and Services, according to OblGazeta.ru.
Additionally, the restructuring has established a regional head of the regional executive body of state power called the Administration of the Governor and the Government of Sverdlovsk region. The Ministry of Social Welfare has been renamed the Ministry of Social Policy of the Sverdlovsk region.
The new decree also contains significant changes in the functions and powers of the merged departments, according to OblGazeta.ru.
Moreover, the new structure of the government is intended to make the business of the government more manageable. Misharin's decree makes clear that the new system of executive power will allow the government to effectively handle the updated management objectives, as well as prepare for the upcoming decentralization of federal powers.
The new structure of regional government should eliminate duplication of functions of the executive power, according to OblGazeta.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants