Body in Yekaterinburg found with U.S. Passport
According to the Yekaterinburg Investigative Committee, police found a man's body in an abandoned garage. Preliminary reports revealed that the man died from both traumatic brain injury and a stab wound to the neck. Police reportedly found the dead body in handcuffs, according to RiaNovosti.ru.
Investigative officers were not immediately able to establish whether the U.S. passport found at the scene of the crime belonged to the victim or not. The recovered passport was half-burned, and the image in the passport was badly charred.
Police have alerted the U.S. consulate general of the findings, and have launched a full investigation into the murder.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants