TNK-BP names general director for its Koltsovo Fueling Company
As part of his new position, Gigovskiy will be in charge of the fueling company's commercial activity, as well as the enhancement of its potential and efficiency, 4-Traders.com reports.
Prior to the new appointment, Gigovskiy, who has worked with the company since 2005, held the position of the PU Leader - Marine Fuels for three and a half years in TNK-BP.
The Koltsovo Fueling Company was purchased by TNK-BP in March, with plans to upgrade the Koltsovo fueling complex and allocate more $20 million for this purpose, according to 4-Traders.com.
"We would like to congratulate Andrey on his new appointment and are happy to see in this key role a professional with profound understanding of regional specifics, as well as extensive managerial experience, including TNK-BP assets management," Dmitry Ustinov, TNK-BP's vice president of business marketing and new business development, said, according to 4-Traders.com.
TNK-BP is Russia's third largest oil producer and among the 10 largest private oil companies in the world. It is 50 percent owned by BP and 50 percent by a group of Russian businessmen, represented by the Alfa-Access-Renova consortium.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants