Diplomatic relations milestone between Azerbaijan and Russia celebrated in Yekaterinburg
The event was able to bring together MPs from the Sverdlovsk Oblast, employees of the Russian Foreign Ministry, the heads of the Ministry of International and Foreign Economic Relations, and diplomats, Today.az reports.
At the gathering, Azerbaijani consul general Sultan Gasimov discussed the achievements gained in Azerbaijan, and the successful development of political and economic relations established with Russia after national leader Heydar Aliyev's return to the power.
Additionally, Gasimov stressed the all-round development of relations in political, economic, cultural and scientific spheres, while recalling ideas expressed by Presidents Ilham Aliyev and Dmitry Medvedev, according to Today.az.
Russian MP Yevgeny Artukh was on hand to pass along the greetings of Chairman of Duma of Sverdlovsk Oblast Ludmila Babushkina, and to point out that 20 years ago, relations between Azerbaijan and Russia were established in a new political format.
Also providing greetings at the event were Larisa Sharf, the chief of the Organizing Department of the Ministry of International and Foreign Economic Relations, and Victor Polyanin, the head of the Office of the Belarus Embassy in Yekaterinburg, according to Today.az.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants