Skolkovo specialists to discuss energy tech in Yekaterinburg
The main purpose of the forum will be to explain to the region the priorities of the activities of the Skolkovo Foundation's Energy Efficiency Cluster, ITAR-TASS reports.
Additionally, the meeting will point out the possibilities afforded by the Skolkovo Foundation to companies engaging in applied research and development efforts in the field of energy and energy efficient technologies, as well as to discuss the projects presented by participating organizations.
An official with the information department of the Governor of Sverdlovsk Region said that the introduction of the energy-saving studies will diminish non-rational use of energy resources in the Urals by 200 million tons of standard fuel by 2020, according to ITAR-TASS.
The cost for implementing the energy-saving and energy efficient methods is expected to be about $4.6 billion through 2020. It is thought that the total savings of the methods will be $9.4 billion.
Currently, 94 municipalities of the Sverdlovsk Region are applying energy-saving programs after $20.8 million was allocated for the implementation in 2011, according to ITAR-TASS.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants