First rehearsal of victory parade held in Yekaterinburg
The rehearsal ran from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and included approximately 100 different military vehicles, including T-72 tanks and S-300 anti-aircraft missiles. The procession traveled in a column up and down down Novosibirsk Second St. so that vehicle crews could practice maintaining a uniform speed and distance, Mir 66 reports.
The victory parade is scheduled to commence on May 9 and will include a total of 106 pieces of military equipment. The city's main square will see various tanks, BMP-2 and BTR-80 armored personnel carriers, ICAA anti-aircraft missile launchers, and OSA surface-to-air missile carriers, as well as other military vehicles.
Five more rehearsals for the parade are scheduled in Yekaterinburg. On April 11 and 18, combat vehicle crews will be practicing in the military camps outside Novobirsk, and in the evenings and nights of April 24 and 27, as well as on May 4, vehicle crews and foot soldiers will rehearse directly in 1905 square, according to Mir 66.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants