Yekaterinburg to address improper waste disposal
The campaign relies upon citizen participation to identify and report waste disposal violations, Mir66 reports.
"This is a case where the purity of the city in which we live depends upon the activities of citizens," Sergey Arkhipov, the Yekaterinburg city chairman of the Committee on Ecology and the Environment, said, according to Mir66.
All information reported by citizens will be carefully reviewed. Following expert inspection of violations, the proper authorities will be alerted. The district administration will monitor the remediation of waste disposal violations and the cleanup of public spaces.
Citizens can report littering, illegally full containers, or burned garbage by calling the Environmental Inspection office.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants