Yekaterinburg hosts Judo tournament
The young judo practitioners brought home two gold, two silver and three bronze medals from the tournaments. In Perm, the competition was held in honor of national hero Fedor Kuzmin. while in Chernushki, the event was in memory of Alexey Doronin, according to EuroJudo.
Dmitrij Ivanov, a member of the BudoKvest Club and a student of Sergei Andreevskij, took silver in Perm in the under 55kg weight class. In Chernushki, Dennis Korotayev and Artyom Tarasenko of Unost-Metar won bronze in the 11-13 age group, while Matvey Novikov took silver while competing against 250 boys and girls.
Three other awards were won at the "Ural Bears" competition in Yekaterinburg, sponsored by the Children's Fund for Judo Development. Both Yan Tertichnij and Iliya Vardzugashvili of Unost-Metar took gold in their weight classes, while Freix Akopian took bronze, EuroJudo reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants