Fitness.ru in Yekaterinburg temporarily closed
On March 20, bailiffs in the building where the club is located removed all tenants from the five story building, which also includes cosmetic shops, a beauty salon and a dance studio, MIR96.ru reports.
Tenants of buildings said that the cause of the closure seems to have been the result of a conflict with the owners of the building, which was sealed by a court order after the lease on the building was deemed illegal
The owners of the building attempted to appeal the decision, but the ruling was upheld. They are currently pursing a secondary appeal. If denied, they will be forced to find new premises, according to MIR96.ru.
The owners of the fitness club are aiming to have the club re-opened by Thursday, March 29, and people who have recently purchased subscriptions or are long-standing members to the club will be compensated.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants