Cup of Russia final to be held at Yekaterinburg's Central Stadium
RAF officials will soon arrive in Yekaterinburg to carefully inspect the entire infrastructure that is used to conduct the match, including Yekaterinburg's security forces, which have no experience with these type of events, Oblgazeta.ru reports.
Holding the match in Yekaterinburg will also serve as a good test to see how the city could handle being the possible host for the World Cup in 2018.
Moscow was initially thought to be the host city for the finals, but RFU officials ultimately decided that because Moscow's Victory Day celebration is held on May 9 there were already enough activities in the city, according to Oblgazeta.ru.
The teams who will play in the finals will be determined on April 11 when the semifinals take place. In the first semifinal match, Ruby will play against FC Rostov, and in the second match Nizhny Novgorod Volga will face Moscow Dynamo.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants