Castorama set to open Yekaterinburg store
Castorama, which is a French chain store, will be located at the intersection of Kosmonavtov St. and Sovhoznaya St.
Yekaterinburg currently has 1,071 grocery stores, 2660 shops selling non-food items and 26 shopping centers, Ural Business Consulting reports.
In 2012, the city anticipates the opening of seven more malls. The malls include the O'Key Shopping Center at the intersection of Frontovykh Brigad St. and Babushkin St., the Panorama Shopping Center at the intersection of Malyshev St. and Lunacharsky St., and the Raduga Park Shopping & Entertainment Center at the intersection of Leningradskaya St. and Repin St. In addition, several other large-size shopping facilities will be launched.
Castorama is a hypermarket for home and renovation with stores that have a total area of 11,500 square meters. The stores offer more than 35,000 products from leading European and Russian manufacturers. Tthere are currently Castorama stores in Dacha and Remont. The company's mission is to help customers to make their homes more comfortable and to change the expensive and difficult process of renovation into a fun hobby, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants