Pay for health providers rises in Yekaterinburg
The first direction was implemented in April, when the clinic received funds for the cost of the tariff for visiting medical specialists to $1.69, except for the physician's ward service, E1.ru reports.
Among the other changes was a salary increase, which First Deputy Head Tatiana Savinova said was as part of increasing the availability of outpatient care and the introduction of standards of care in the hospital.
The average monthly salary for 2011 was $1,062 for medical specialists of outpatient services, including an increase of $278 or 26 percent to modernize, and an upgrade of $142 or 23 percent for nurses.
The hospital doctor's monthly salary was $1,361, up $119 or nine percent, and the monthly salary for hospital nurses was $776, up $64 or eight percent. Nurses in the hospital in 2011 received a monthly salary of $385, up $54 or 14 percent, according to E1.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants