Head of Yekaterinburg's Central Park fine for administrative proceedings violation
According to the press service of the Prosecutor of Sverdlovsk region, nine contracts were handled and completed by Yekaterinburg's Mayakovsky Central Park of Culture and Recreation between May and June, MIR96.ru reports.
The total amount of contracts, however, exceeded $13,668, which means that the law that requires all orders to be placed for the goods for the community was violated.
When the amount of a contract is in excess of $3,417, the customer is then obliged to bid or request a quote, according to MIR96.ru.
Due to the violation, official protocol requires that the director of the organization, in this case Chermeninovu, be the one who is fined for the illegal action.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants