Thirty-seven apartment complexes to be repaired in Yekaterinburg this year
The maintenance on the apartments is being financed by a fund for assistance to reforming housing and communal services. A total of 37 buildings will be renovated, which is 14 more than 2011, E1.ru reports.
The total amount of funding targeted for the program in 2012 will amount to $11.7 million, including $7 million from the Housing and Utilities Reform Fund, $2 million from the regional budget, $2 million at the expense of the municipal budget and $577,320 at the expense of homeowners.
The buildings that are slated for renovations are Motorway, 21; Motorway, 25; Agronomy, 35; Agronomic, 39a; Blucher, 55; Vikulova, 34/1; Vikulova, 43/3; Vysotsky, 2; Griboyedov 24a; Gurzufsky, 25; Engineering, 28a; Kalinin, 35; Kobozev, 31; Korepin, 23; Krasin, 3; Kunarskaya, 3; Kunarskaya, 5; Kunarskaya, 31; Blacksmith, 84; Lunacharsky, 225; Palisade, 4; Profsoyuznaya, 79; Garden, 9; Airplane, 5/1; Sanatorium, 11; Old Bolsheviks, 11; Old Bolsheviks, 13; Sukhoi Log, 7; Tatishchev, 80; Tolmachev, 13; Festival, 4; Millers, 37; Chernyakhovsky, 29; Uktusskaya, 35; Ural Workers, 10; Schmidt, 72; and March 8, 127.
In the four years since the program began, Yekaterinburg has renovated 1,485 homes, according to E1.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants