Donavia to begin flights in Yekaterinburg
Flights to Yekaterinburg will be on Wednesdays and Thursdays from March 28 through Oct. 25. Departures from Sochi will be on Wednesdays at 11:25 p.m. and from Yekaterinburg on Thursdays at 6:10 a.m., VestnikKavkaza.net reports.
A Sochi-Volgograd service will run on Saturdays from May 26 through Sept. 15, with departures from Sochi starting at 6:10 p.m. and from Volgograd at 8:35 p.m.
An additional flight will be added from May 26 through Sept. 16 on Saturdays and Sundays, with departure from Sochi on Saturdays at 11:50 p.m. and from Yekaterinburg on Sundays at 6:10 a.m., according to VestnikKavkaza.net.
Donavia will use the Boeing 737 with two classes for the new flights.
Donavia is a subsidiary airline of Aeroflot based in Rostov-on-Don. It operates scheduled domestic and international passenger flights, as well as passenger and cargo charters, most of which travel to the Middle East. Its main bases are the Rostov-on-Don Airport and Mineralnye Vody Airport.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants