JELC and PJB Brands look to expand to Yekaterinburg
Brand Extensions Russia JJP will set up local representation in Moscow and will then assess the cities of St. Petersburg and Yekaterinburg, Licensing.biz reports.
According to Janet Woodward, JELC's director, the company is bringing more than 60 years of licensing experience to Russia, which she considers one of the world's most exciting markets.
"At the moment we're finalizing the portfolio which Brand Extensions will be representing, but we also see potential for representing local brands," Woodward said, Licensing.biz reports. "We want to mirror the eclectic nature of the portfolios that both PJB and JELC are successfully working with in other territories."
PJB's Paul Berrington said that both companies wanted to not just build their respective businesses, but also wanted to help build the business of licensing in Russia.
"This exciting new venture is, as Janet says, an ideal way to do just that. The timing is right, the market is ready and Brand Extensions has a lot to offer," Berrington said, according to Licensing.biz.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants