"The Art Newspaper" to debut in Yekaterinburg
The first issue of the magazine is expected to hit stands sometime in April, RT.com reports.
"The newspaper will be distributed in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Nizhny Novgorod, Perm, Yekaterinburg and Kiev. It'll also offer subscription," Editor-in-Chief Milena Orlova said, according to RT.com.
"The Art Newspaper Russia" will publish 10 issues annually, and expects to sell 25,000 copies of each.
"The Art Newspaper" is considered to be on par with other major social-political media, like Britain's "The Guardian" and the United States' "The New York Times," but with a sole focus on art-related issues.
Along with art, "The Art Newspaper Russia" plans to post "the hottest news," announce new issues in social networks and create special apps for smartphones, according to RT.com.
"The Art Newspaper" is distributed in 60 countries around the world, and has three sister publications - "Il Giornale dell'Arte" in Italy, "Le Journal des Arts" in France and "Ta Nea Ti s Technis" in Greece.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants