Agricultural fair to be held March 5
The fair, which has never been held on a weekday before, will feature farmers from the Sverdlovsk region who will exhibit a wide range of fresh produce that includes meat, dairy, fish, vegetables and other products, the Euro-Asian News reports.
The fair will be held from noon to 9 p.m. From 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. near the monument and de Tatishchev Genni, the Department of Physical Education, Sport and Youth Policy of the Sverdlovsk region will present the "Extreme+" entertainment and sports program.
The press service of the Ministry of Agriculture said that both events being held around the same time near the same place would not interfere with each other.
"Athletes need to be fed well, too," the Ministry of Agriculture said, according to the Euro-Asian News.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants