Yekaterinburg's Republic of Azerbaijan consul general visits Tumen, Kurgan Oblasts
While visiting the region, Gasymov was able to meet with Oleg Bogomolov, the governor of Kurgan, and vice-governor of Tumen Mikhail Sarichev, Azertag.com reports.
During their meeting, the men were able to discuss a wide range of issues, including the expansion of cooperation in the economy, science and culture, while also covering the Russian-Azerbaijani inter-state relations and the importance of the positive dynamics of inter-regional cooperation.
During his visit, Gasymov also managed to make mention of the socio-economic and political situation in Azerbaijan, and the special accomplishments that the country has reached in the last several years.
Additionally, Gasymov paid special attention to the necessity of the deepening and the expansion of humanitarian and cultural cooperation between Azerbaijan and the regions of the Russian Federation, according to Azertag.com.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants