UMMC Table Tennis Club advances to European Champions League semi-finals
In the first meeting of the quarterfinals, UMMC's Alexander Shibaev squared off against Lebesson Emmanuel, with Shibaev winning the first set 14:12, the second set 11:7 and the third set 11:6 to give UMMC a 1-0 lead, E1.ru reports.
In the second match, UMMC's Hou Yingchao and battled Chin-Yuan Chuang, with Yingchao winning 11:8 in the first set. Chuang won the second set 11:2, and then Yingchao rebounded in the third set with an 11:1 victory and an 11:5 win in the fourth and deciding set.
In the third match, UMCC's Michael Maze took on Igor Rubtsov. Maze won the match in three sets, with scores of 12:10, 11:4 and 11:6.
"There are no words to express their feelings. We guess now with the arrangement of the players, everything turned out exactly as we wanted. Luck was on our side," Tatiana Kutergina, the head coach of UMMC, said, according to E1.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants