Woman gives birth at Yekaterinburg bus station
The woman arrived at the station, along with her husband and young son and daughter, on their way to the Khimmash hospital in Yekaterinburg. At approximately 8 p.m., her water broke, Oblgazeta.ru reports.
Soon after, the woman and her husband sought help at the police station inside the bus station, where a guard was able to contact a nurse to help with the delivery. The woman was placed inside a room and, after 15 minutes, gave birth to a healthy three pound baby girl.
A doctor arrived shortly thereafter, cut the umbilical cord and swaddled the baby girl, after which the newborn and her parents were taken to city hospital number 20, according to Oblgazeta.ru.
The woman refused to comment on her situation, and doctors at the hospital only said that mother and daughter are doing fine and that they would be discharged soon.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants