Purchase of 75 percent of Ural Airlines' voting shares approved
Ural Airlines is an airline based in Yekaterinburg, operating scheduled and chartered domestic and international flights out of Koltsovo International Airport, E1.ru reports.
The airline was established in 1943 as Sverdlovsk State Air Enterprises and later became part of Aeroflot, the Soviet state airline, and was in charge of Yekaterinburg Airport. Following the split-up of Aeroflot, Ural Airlines became a joint stock company incorporated under the laws of the Russian Federation in 1993, and the airline business was separated from the airport.
Today, the company is owned by Ural Wings and Ural Transport Bank and has 1,600 employees. The main activities of the airline are transportation of passengers and cargo, air ticket booking and sale, and repair and maintenance of aircraft.
Sergey Skuratov is the CEO of the airline.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants