Sberbank opens regional contact center in Yekaterinburg
People who call the federal number 8-800-555-55-50 can get advice on products and services at the bank, find out information on their deposits and loans, clarify the location of the nearest office or ATM Savings Bank and more, E1.ru reports.
Additionally, the contact center will provide advice on ICQ (number 577 809 940), and video information on using the terminals at the bank, which are unique to the Ural region.
Sberbank of Russia's Yekaterinburg division has more than 32,000 from customers, which account for one-third of all calls received at a single Federal Savings Bank Room. The new contact center will operate 24 hours a day and is housed in its own area of the bank building.
The decision to open the contact center was made just nine months ago, according to Vladimir Cherkashin, the chairman of Sberbank of Russia.
"One of the major challenges that was faced by the bank at the organization ERKTS - was recruiting and training staff. To solve this problem, we used the most modern technologies of mass recruitment, including deleted forms of testing and recording the interview via the Internet," Cherkashin said, according to E1.ru.
In addition to Yekaterinburg, contact centers have opened in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Voronezh and Volgograd.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants