Yekaterinburg UMMC to host Russian Cup Final Four
Dynamo Kursk will play UMMC Yekaterinburg in the first pairing while Nadezhda Orenburg will play Sparta & K Vidnoje in the second pairing, LoveWomensBasketball.com reports.
UMMC Yekaterinburg defeated Energia Ivanovo 111-49 on December 3 to reach the Final Four. Sandrine Gruda led all scorers with 33 points and contributed 18 rebounds, three assists and three blocks. Aneta Ekabsone-Zogota had 23 points and five assists for UMMC.
UMMC's opponent, Dynamo Kursk, defeated Dynamo-GUVD Novosibirsk 88-52 on December 4. Natalya Krasnoschek led Dynamo Kursk in scoring with 16, while Ekaterina Lisina contributed 15 points, 11 rebounds and three blocks. Tatyana Petrushina led all scorers for Dynamo-GUVD with 21 points, according to LoveWomensBasketball.com.
Nadezhda Orenburg defeated Spartak Noginsk 87-55 on December 4. Natalya Zhedik led Nadezhda with 20 pounds, six rebounds and three steals. Marina Ivanova led Spartak with 15 points. The team will play Sparta & K, who defeated Vologoda-Chevakata from Volgoda 93-66 on December 21. Marina Kuzina had 23 points for Sparta & K to lead the team to victory. Evgenia Belyakova contributed 18 points and six rebounds for Sparta & K.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants