Atomstroykompleks files back-rent lawsuits
The Yekaterinburg administration is looking to collect arrears on rents of $12 million, along with penalties in the amount of approximately $700,000, Mir66 reports.
The hearing is currently scheduled for Feb. 28.
Additionally, three more cases are in the process of being compiled, with collections totaling $129,000, $148,000 and $63,000.
The Yekaterinburg-based Atomstroykompleks is a Russian housing company specializing in constructing high-rises.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants