Epiphany at the Revolution Square becoming popular swimming spot
For 15 years the waters were mostly used for baptism. Today, though the waters are still used by people joining the Orthodox traditions, a younger crowd is using the waters for more recreational purposes, Oblgazeta.ru reports.
Whether at night or during the day, swimmers are taking the plunge into the waters, many for the first time. The cold waters, according to Oblgazeta.ru, are proving to be invigorating for those who take a dip.
Though swimming among the youth is growing in popularity, the older townspeople mainly use the water for washing and for collecting in plastic bottles for drinking.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants