Mironov may defeat Putin in Yekaterinburg
Calculations based on the results of elections to the State Duma of the Russian Federation in December indicated that Fair Russia had 27.32 of the vote in the Urals capital while United Russia had 25.89 percent of the vote, URA.ru reports.
Mironov's electoral headquarters is requesting the mobilization of resources, recalling that in the past in the region, Alexander Burkov received the best result of all Parliament candidates with 25.6 percent of the vote. Alexander Taratorkin, the head of the office, is expected to inform Fair Russia on the facilities of the central administration parties in the near future. This input will contribute to making the campaign much more intriguing.
According to the School of Russian and Asian Studies, the Fair Russia party was created in 2006 with the official subtitle "Motherland, Pensioners, Life." The party was the result of a merger between Rodina, the Russian Pensioner's Party and the Russian Party of Life. Mironov, the former chairman of the Council of Inter-Parliamentary Assembly of States and the leader of the Party of Life, quickly rose up to become the chairman of the Fair Russia Party.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants