Driver flees from the scene of Belinsky and Tveritinov accident
A Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution moving down Belinsky toward Tvertitinov was going faster than the speed limit and did not have time to slow down at the traffic light. The car collided with a VAZ-2112. This forced the VAZ-2112 to crash into a Toyota Vitz, Istochnik Evening News reports.
The Lancer also crashed into a Chevrolet Lanos and impacted it with such force that the Chevrolet turned 180 degrees at the intersection. Immediately after the accident, the passenger and driver of the Lancer got into a passing VAZ-2109 vehicle and fled the scene.
While the Lancer and the VAZ-2112 suffered serious mechanical damage, nobody was hurt in the accident. The driver of the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution has been identified, according to Istochnik Nightly News.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants