Tanks to remain on display in Yekaterinburg
The T-90S tanks, which are on display at on the forecourt of Yekaterinburg, were part of a rally that drew more than 15,000 people, according to E1.ru.
The tanks' appearances were coordinated with the Ministry of Defense and the traffic police, who had to assess the capabilities of passage, considering road safety in the context of the length of the route, traffic density, the geometric parameters of the road and anticipated weather conditions, among other variables.
The Office of Traffic Police State Ministry of Interior of Russia in Sverdlovsk Oblast said that there was no coordination of movement of armored vehicles that was not taken. E1.ru reports.
Additionally, the first committee in support of Prime Minister Vladmir Putin's presidential bid will be established in Yekaterinburg, Nakanune.ru reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants