Sverdlovenergosbyt customers receiving new bills
"On receipt of the voucher will be unified form for entering data on the volume of individual consumption of electricity," a Sverdlovenergosbyt representative said, Mir66 reports. "In addition to the table, which will initially be placed number metering device the consumer, on the detachable part of the receipt located barcode, allowing the operator to instantly identify the account of a citizen. Client will need to put only the date, signature, enter data in specific fields and lower detachable part of the receipts in a box to collect evidence."
In addition, all Sverdlovenergosbyt who made their full payments for electricity after December 25 will see their payment history for both November and December despite the changeover to the new billing system.
"Do not worry: all the information about payment is stored in a database of Sverdlovenergosbyt and will be reflected in the receipts for January, which will be delivered in February," the representative said, according to Mir66.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants