New bridge planned across the River Iset
Eugene Lipovich, the deputy head of the Yekaterinburg, said construction on the bridge would begin on the street side of the street in Lunacharsky, E1.ru reports. Additionally, the bridge will be accessible from the street of Machine, which runs along the river.
The bridge will create a thoroughfare through the center of the city on the way to the Koltsovo airport, which is located 16 kilometers southeast of Yekaterinburg.
In September 2006, the collapse of an automobile bridge near the center of city halted west- and east-bound railroad traffic through the city. No casualties were reported.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants